- The services we provided are detailed in the practice leaflet and the practice complies with all GMC guidance in the provision of these services.
- A routine appointment will be available within two normal working days. Please treat practice staff and other staff in a pleasant manner.
- An emergency appointment will be available the same day (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays.)
- When the need arises, a home visit will be provided on the same day (provided the request is made before 10.00am). Emergency visits will be provided the same day.
- We will treat patients in a pleasant manner
- If your appointment is delayed by more than 30 minutes, an explanation will be offered.
- Suggestions/complaints can be directed to our practice manager (Linda Nickson) or to any of the partners.
- Staff have access to medical records but will only do so when medically necessary. Medical information is only disclosed to persons or organisations outside the NHS on written authority given by the patient. Patients have a right to confidentiality and we have a duty to respect this at all times.
- Confidential personal health information will only be used in accordance with the relevant Acts of Parliament, GMC guidance and local policy.
Note: GMC guidance (2009) states that patients’ personal information may be disclosed within the healthcare team for the sake of their health or for local clinical audit.
- Please treat practice staff and other staff in a pleasant manner
- Please attend the surgery if possible, as this gives the best opportunity for diagnosis and treatment
- Please request home visits before 10.00am
- Please use an appointment for ONE person only. If you wish to have an appointment for more than one person, please make this clear when making the appointment
- Please attend for your appointment or give adequate notice of cancellation
- Please keep details of your address and phone numbers up-to-date
- The practice reserves the right to remove from its list any patient who is violent or abusive against any staff or other patients